Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

A pause

Why have I started this blog?......because I want to share my faith, share my love for Jesus, share how I express this in art journalling, scrapbooking and crafty stuff. 

I've had to spend a lot of time at home because I suffer from bouts of chronic fatigue.  Its usually worst in the autumn and I've found it very frustrating.  I start to feel useless and pathetic.  So this year I decided to turn it into a positive time by starting this blog.  A friend of mine recently said we shouldn't feel bad about the times when we can't do all things we want and hope for.  Times like these should just be seen as a pause.  So I'm going to turn this pause into a time when I seek to follow Jesus and walk with him day by day and minute by minute, giving thanks for all the good things in my life, praising him for all that He has done and worshipping Him for the wonderful, amazing God and friend that He is to me.

Blessings and grace to you.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog through Creative Every Day. I share your faith. Just need to get back into journaling and artmaking ;).
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    Greetings from France
    Meinhild

    ReplyDelete