Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Heart = Love

Over at Creative Every Day the theme for February is Heart.  I love hearts, I love adding hearts to my cards, art journal pages, etc.  I suppose I love using hearts because it makes me think of love and love has to be the most powerful force for good in the world.  If only we could all love in a selfless way as God intended the world would not be the mess it is today!  Love - giving love -  is what its all about and this is why I love the bit in the bible where it says:


Make love your aim
1 Cor 14:1

I looked this up in different translations and added them to my page:


These were leftoever hearts from another project.  I tore some into pieces and cut others out and stuck them all down randomly.  Some I gessoed over.


Then I added stamping - Hero Arts Friend Definition, Kaisercraft Sheet Music and this lovely swirl and heart-petalled flower again from Hero Arts.


I was in a hurry doing this page so scribbled my title and words down - I quite like the way LOVE has come out.






I love all these different ways of saying that love just has to be our highest priority.

Lets give a little (or maybe lots of !) love today :)

I'm linking up at Art Journal Every Day and Creative Every Day

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I really like the texture in your hearts!! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page the colors are so pretty and warm. Love your "love" theme quotes. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your layered hearts, they turned out so well! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. luscious layers and textures and the colors are pure sweetness~!
    a 'love'ly page indeed.

    ;-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and a wonderful theme!

    ReplyDelete