Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Let Them See You

Over at Triple the Scraps the Scripture Lessons and Lyrics continues with the #5 challenge entitled 'Let Them See You'.  The 'You' refers of course to Jesus.  Let Them See You is a song by the JJ Weeks Band which they would sing before each of their shows as they prayed that their audience would not see them but God as the show was about Him - they wanted to give God ALL the glory and take none for themselves.

This is a humbling thought as a lot of us, well I know that I do, quite like to be admired and appreciated in the things that I do.  But God doesn't like us to be proud - he hates it in fact.  So I know I need to be careful that I thank God and give Him the glory.  He wants us to bcome more and more like Jesus and as we yield ourselves to Him, His life will shine more and more from us, bringing His love and blessing to those around us.  And since it is His life in us we give Him ALL the glory.

Here are my pages:


I'm making this into a 6 x 12 book.  Here is the left hand page with part of the song:


And the right hand page with the scriptures:


Here are the words close up:


 





 I'm linking up at: Triple the Scraps, Word Art Wednesday and Creative Every Day.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. Your layout is fantastic. I especially like the lace and the fabric and button flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Susan and you have chosen wonderful scriptures! Love how you have made the big cream flower! There is certainly a lot to think about in these songs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, Susan! I really like the color and the layout! Pretty flowers and lace too! :o)

    ReplyDelete