Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Clock flowers

 We have a custom at my church where we take it in turns to make birthday cards and everyone signs them and says encouraging things to the person whose birthday it is.  This time it was my turn to make a card for Penny who is 60 and happens to be one of my closest friends.

 I used stamps and stencils including some of the new goodies I won recently from PaperArtsy.  Their current challenge is 'Time' which fit perfectly with the verse which I chose.  Leandra showed us a wonderful journal spread where she used clock faces as flowers.  I just had to do that too but made my flowers to have clock centres all stamped with different times. 



The backround was painted and then stencilled with the leaves which I overlapped.


I stamped the flowers on painted card and cut out.  I don't often do fussy cutting it takes too long!



I'm linking up at:
That's Crafty Masks and Stencils challenge
Craft Stamper
PaperArtsy


9 comments:

  1. Cute flowers! So nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. I love your clock flowers. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card! Great idea of the flowers and love bright colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the vibrant colours and all of your overlapping leaves! Great job with the fussy cutting, they look like die cuts! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Gorgeous project!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clock flowers! The colours are striking too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable clock flowers! Really enjoy viewing all of your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea. Will need to remember this one! ... And happy 60th birthday to Penny!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete