Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Circle Journal - Last One!

Here is my contribution to Shelby's journal - the last one for me in the circle journal I've been participating in.  Its been so much fun receiving each very different journal and seeing everyone's wonderful pages.

I wanted to use Brushos since the PaperArtsy current challenge is pigment powders and I've had some for ages and not got into them so it was good to get them out and have a go.


 I really like the quote which came in a PaperArty set.  So much of what we actually 'see' depends on our attitude in the first place.... we can look at a glass half full or half empty and its something I've been mulling over a lot recently.  I want to be someone who will see and make the best of everything, keeping a grateful heart whatever happens because I trust God to bring the best out of everything.

I wanted the backround to be seen through the flowers and Brushos worked well.  I sprinkled some on a mat and spritzed with water.  They are great for colouring texture paste too which is how I did the hearts:


What are the 'flowers' you've been seeing lately?

I'm linking up at:
PaperArtsy
Art Journal Every Day
Creative Every Day
Create With Joy Inspire Me Monday


9 comments:

  1. Loving this journal. The colours are gorgeous and the red hearts just pop! Love the idea of seeing through the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page with lovely textures! There's a lot of truth in that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you used the Brushos on your page Susan, and great texture with those fabulous hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Can't wait to see it "in person". Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing how little powder you actually need to colour the paste! Love your flower-hearts , very original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! This is so cheerful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first journal to be going home! Love those flowers. Thanks for being a part of this project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Susan - thank you for sharing your circle journal artwork with us at Create With Joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete