Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

Glory Art - His Gift and His Love

Hello my blog friends, a very Happy and Blessed New Year to you all.  Its been over a month since I last posted, amazing how life happens and time flies!

Here are the scripture cards I made for the final Glory Art challenge for 2015 which was on His Gift and His love.  I love these scriptures.  Every day we live is a gift to us from God and every day He loves us the same - He is steadfast and true and faithful - He loves us every step of the way and whatever we are going through.


I brayered paint in a few colours:


Then I had fun with my yummy new Christmas prezzie stamps and stencil:


A PaperArtsy Ellen Vargo Eclectica (08):


and I love the print flowers from Sara Naumann (14).


I've loved doing the scripture cards and completing this challenge.  I'm busy mounting them on black card to make into a simple devotional book which I can display.

Its a great feeling to complete a challenge, but also sad.  Fortunately, Patter is going to do Glory Art challenge again in 2016.  This year it will be monthly instead of fortnightly - so since there will only be 12 Glory Art challenges this year I'll just have to make double the number of scripture cards for each one!

Blessings to you all.

I'm linking up at
Glory Art scripture challenge
Creative Every Day
Create With Joy - Inspire Me Monday

3 comments:

  1. You fell off my radar. Susan! I'm so glad you're back! A lovely set of scripture cards with a great background. I always think similar designs look so striking as a set. Great idea to make them into a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    Your posts and artwork are such an inspiration to me -

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Susan.

    ReplyDelete